Company is the recipient of all the Personal Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavors for the prevention of the Personal Information provided by the Users. We may enable access of the Users’ information to the Company Entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Company Entities and/or its joint ventures. We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only. Company may disclose your Personal Information to such extent as the Company may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with other users of the Website.
Company cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Company or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Company may also provide your Personal Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
Company may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
If You wish to have the Personal Information that You have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our Customer Services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website.
Company uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as us for the protection of your Personal Information. Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that Company keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
When you transact with us, we collect and use your contact details to provide relevant offers and product information to you via SMS. When confirming your order, you hereby expressly agree to share your contact details with us for the mentioned services. If you do not wish to be contacted about our products and services, please contact us at Phone : 0120-360-9333 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
agreement is effective as of: November 01st, 2021
("Policy"), we describe the information that we collect about you when you visit our website,
http://www.DoorStepind.com (the "Website") and use the services available on the Website ("Services"), and
how we use and disclose that information.
which can be accessed at http://www.DoorStepind.com/terms . Your use of the Website and/or Services and
any personal information you provide on the Website remains subject to the terms of the Policy and Door
In terms of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and the Information
Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information)
Rules, 2011, any grievance or complaint may be intimated to CS Swati, Grievance Officer, who may be
reached at B-13, Preet vihar Rudrapur Uttrakhand 263153 India. The complaint shall be redressed within
a period of 1 (one) month.
A. Collection of Your Personal Information
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION “Personal information” is defined to include information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc. We collect personal information from Service Professionals offering their products and services. This information is partially or completely accessible to all visitors using Door step’s website or mobile application, either directly or by submitting a request for a service. Service Professionals and customers are required to create an account to be able to access certain portions of our Website, such as to submit questions, participate in polls or surveys, to request a quote, to submit a bid in response to a quote, and request information. - Service Professionals, if and when they create and use an account with Door step, will be required to disclose and provide to Door step information including personal contact details, bank details, personal identification details (such as PAN card, Aadhar card, phonebook, call logs etc.) and participate in polls or surveys or feedbacks etc. Such information gathered shall be utilized to ensure greater customer satisfaction and help a customer satiate their needs. The type of personal information that we collect from you varies based on your particular interaction with our Website or mobile application. Consumers: During the Account registration process and during your usage of Doorstep’s website or application, we will collect information such as your name, postal code, telephone email address and other personal information. You also may provide us with your, mailing address, and demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers). We may also collect personal information that you post in your Offer, Profile, Wants, or Feedback, and any comments or discussions you post in any blog, chat room, or other correspondence site on the Website or mobile application, or any comments you provide during dispute resolution with other users of the Website or mobile application. Service Professionals: If you are a Service Professional and would like to post any information about yourself, we will require you to register for an Account. During the Account registration process, we will collect your business name, telephone number, address, zip code, and travel preferences, a description of your services, a headline for your profile, first and last name, and email address. Other information may also be required to be provided to Door Step whilst you avail and use Door Step‘s website or application. In addition, you may, but are not required to, provide other content or information about your business, including photographs and videos. We also may collect payment information, such as credit card information, from you. Background Verification: The Service Professional acknowledges that as part of the on-boarding process, the Company or an entity /agency appointed or nominated by the Company (“Verifier”), may undertake background verification checks of the Service Professional in order to authenticate inter alia the genuineness and competency of the Service Professional. In light of the above, the Service Professional expressly consents to and acknowledges the following:
i) The Service Professional does not and will not have any objection to Door Step sharing the Service Professional’s personal information and documents, including but not limited to name, gender, date of birth, addresses, mobile number, email, education record, employment record, Aadhaar number, other government issued IDs such as Voter ID, PAN card, driving license etc. (collectively “Proprietary Information”) with the Verifier for the purpose of background checks and verification.
ii) he Service Professional authorizes the Verifier to securely store the Service Professional’s Proprietary Information on their platform and understands that the Verifier shall endeavour to ensure confidentiality of the same.
iii) The e Service Professional acknowledges that the digital record of the Proprietary Information on the Verifier’s platform shall be accessible to Door Step Company and Door Step and their authorized users/partners/affiliates/contractors shall be entitled to access and update such digital record on the Verifier’s platform, including data, documents, certificates, verification reports, references, testimonials, etc. and shall be entitled to use the related services provided via the Verifier’s platform.
iv) The Service Professional acknowledges that if the Service Professional is desirous of editing and/or deleting its digital record from the Verifier’s platform, it shall be entitled to do so by sending an email to such email address of the Verifier which shall be immediately provided by the Company to the Service Professional, and in such a manner as the Verifier requires the same.
(v) Door Step reserves its right to take appropriate actions (in its sole discretion) pursuant to the outcome of the background check and verification. Door Step Company reserves the right to record the conversations between service professionals and consumers facilitated by Door Step Company through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service professionals. All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of consumers and service professionals, resolve disputes. If we deem it necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, we may also ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau (to the extent permitted by law), or information to verify any identification details you provide during registration.
B. How DoorStap Company Uses the Information We Collect
1. HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
1. We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
2. To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services;
3. For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
4. For internal record-keeping purposes;
5. To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or Door Step Company's products and Services;
6. To improve and maintain our Website and our Services (for example, we track information entered through the "Search" function; this helps us determine which areas of our Website users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable);
7. To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from Door Step, special offers from Door Step or other information about Door Step that we think you may find interesting;
8. To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
9. For Door Step's market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to your interests;
10. We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
12. We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties; and
13. We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
C. Electronic Newsletters, Invitations, Polls and Surveys
At our sole discretion, Door Step may offer any of the following free services on the Website, which you may select to use or receive at your option. Certain of the following services may require you to provide additional personal information as detailed below:
1. ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTERS We may offer a free electronic newsletter to users. We will gather the email addresses of users who sign up for Door Step for the newsletter mailing list. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by opting out of receiving newsletters during the registration process, by following the link provided in each newsletter that points users to a subscription management page where the user can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters or by changing their preferences in their Profile Settings page.
2. "SEND TO A FRIEND" Our Website users can voluntarily choose to electronically forward a link, page, or document to someone else by clicking "send to a friend." To do so, the user must provide his or her email address, as well as the email address of the recipient. The user's email address is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
3. POLLING We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues, Services, and/or the Website. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. We may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
4. SURVEYS We may conduct user surveys from time to time to better target our content to our Website users. We will not share individual responses from these surveys with any third party. We will share aggregate data with third party service providers, partners, and other third parties. We also will post aggregate data containing survey responses on our Website; that data may be viewed and downloaded by other users of our Website.
We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Door Step Company may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. Door Step is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
2. INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and our business operations, and Door Step may need to share your personal information and data generated by cookies and aggregate information (collectively, "information") with these vendors and service agencies. For example, we may provide your information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you. If you complete a survey, we also may share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we also will disclose the results to that entity.
3. DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST Your request for services may be shared with third party websites with whom we have a contractual relationship in order to provide your request with maximum exposure. The post on the third party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact details. Interested bidders, however, will be able to click on your request on such third party site, and will be directed to our Website where they will have access to your contact details (Partial or complete), as would any other service provider on our Website interested in bidding on your request.
4. DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE If you are a Service Professional, the information that you post (other than your payment information) is available to other users of our Website and our Services. Comments that users post to our Website also will be available to other visitors to our Website (see our discussion of User Generated Content below). In addition, we will post the results (in aggregate form) of surveys to our Website. If you are a consumer, name, and location, as well as the details of your request, are available to all visitors to our Website. Bidding professionals also will be permitted to see the consumer's full name, telephone number, email address and the -location
5. INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority
6. IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY In the event that Door Step undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of Door Step’s assets to which this Website relates or other corporate reorganization in which Door Step participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a "Successor"), Door Step hereby reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor. In addition, in the event of Door Step's bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, Door Step may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
7. INFORMATION DISCLOSED AT YOUR REQUEST We may share your personal information with other Registered Users to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information or if you explicitly consent to such disclosure upon receipt of a specific Service. For instance, when you contract for a specific Service with another Registered User, Door Step will send that Registered User a notice that includes the personal information that you have chosen to allow Door Step to reveal to users with whom you contract.
F. Links to External Websites
G. Updating, Deleting and Correcting Your Personal Information
H. What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
I. Third-Party Ad Networks
J. Your Full Name and Use of Door Step Information
1. YOUR FULL NAME As a Registered User of the Website you will select a Full Name during the registration process. All of your activities on the Website will be traceable to your Full Name. Certain other people, including other Registered Users with whom you have transacted business via the Website, can see a large part of your activity on the Website. If you book a service with a Registered User, cancel a scheduled service with a Registered User, receive an offer on your posted service from a Registered User, or have posted a service, Door Step Company may send a notice to you or the appropriate Registered User that includes your Full Name. Thus, if you associate your real name with your Full Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name may be able to personally identify your Website activities.
2. USING INFORMATION FROM Door Step The Website facilitates your sharing of personal information with others in order to negotiate, provide, and use the Services. If you agree to contract for a service with another Registered User, you may need to reveal your name, email, phone number, or personal address to that individual so that the service may be performed. Please respect the privacy of others. You agree to use the information of other users solely for the following purposes: (a) Door Step -transaction-related purposes; and (b) using Services offered through the Website.
3. ACCOUNT PROTECTION Your password is the key to your Account. When creating your password you should use unique numbers, letters, special characters, and combinations thereof. In addition, DO NOT disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, you are solely responsible for all actions taken via your Account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Thus, IF YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR ANY REASON, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY Door Step TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
K. User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and Door Step cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy
THIS POLICY IS CURRENT AS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE SET FORTH ABOVE. Door Step MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME BY UPDATING THIS DOCUMENT. Door Step WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE WEBSITE ON THIS PAGE. Door Step ENCOURAGES YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR CONTINUED PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY
© doorstepind.com All Right Reserved to DS Faith Domestic Services Pvt. Ltd.